Audiobus tracks all get armed

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Checkrath
Expert

Audiobus tracks all get armed

Post by Checkrath » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 am

When using Auria with Jamup pro, I usually set up th input matrix for 6 or so mono tracks so I can quickly arm the next track and do another take. The strange behavior I have encountered is that if I switch over to jamup (to tweak the sound), when I switch back to Auria, all the tracks become armed for recording. This is a bit of a nuisance when getting some guitar parts down.

In addition to this, often I can't hear the AB signal even though I have the live monitoring setting enabled. If I turn the setting off, then turn it back on, I can then start hearing the guitar. I have experienced this problem with other AB apps such as Sunrizer

I love the general experience of recording audio in Auria and would love the Auria-Audiobus experience to be as good - CPU limitations aside :)

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Audiobus tracks all get armed

Post by Rim » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 am

That's an interesting use case I hadn't considered. Currently, Auria assumes you're going to do one track at a time trough Audiobus, so it automatically sets up a track for recording (and arms it). This makes things simple for users who just want to record what they're doing in an Audiobus app, without having to ever use the input matrix. I'll have to look at how to accommodate this type of use.

Rim

Checkrath
Expert

Re: Audiobus tracks all get armed

Post by Checkrath » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 am

Thanks! ..so am I using it weird again? :)