Copy-paste bug?

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Erik dP
Expert

Copy-paste bug?

Post by Erik dP » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 am

Sometimes (not only once) I try to copy a section and paste, but the pasting does not show up - like there is no copying done.

Sometimes the pasted stuff is something I have copied earlier that is still in the "buffer" (or wherever the copied stuff/info is stored).

It seems like I can copy one section correct, but not several. Or it could just be that I try to copy to another track.

My perception is that the "fault" show up a bit different from time to time (or project to project), though still related to copy-paste.

I usually just work around the problem by splitting the section and move it instead (then trim it back to the right size). So I'm fine anyway. My latest project is huge (nearly 40 tracks) and that might stress Auria I guess. The fault never show up early in a project.

(...Will by the way that new free "Audiobus with MIDI" end up in Auria as well: "Jack". Their Piano-app might in that case be interesting.)
Last edited by Erik dP on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Song writer http://www.youtube.com/erikdepomian
"Your Comfort Lie" "White Feather" "Canyons" "Where No Monsters Go" ...and more.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Copy-paste bug?

Post by Rim » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

This issue should already be solved in 1.07, which will be submitted to Apple soon.

Not sure about Jack support yet, I haven't had a chance to look into it.

Rim