OMG FabFilter EVERYTHING/ Thank You 1.05

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

OMG FabFilter EVERYTHING/ Thank You 1.05

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Thank you so much for this. I love FabFilters plugins and now I can have them all. Except the ProL ProG which says it can't connect to the iTunes Store. Could someone else tell me if you've been able to purchase the ProL and ProG. I was able to purchase all the rest but those 2. Auria is a real gem. I've been mixing and recording with Auria for 9 hrs a day for the past couple of weeks and everything is working just great on my iPad 4 4g 32g. Not a single problem. Can't wait to add my new plugins to my mixes. Thanks Rim for these great plugins and I will send an email to my friends at FabFilter thanking them too.
Cheers.
~~_/)~~~

Rim
Site Admin

Re: OMG FabFilter EVERYTHING/ Thank You 1.05

Post by Rim » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I just tested purchasing Pro-L and Pro-G here, and we had no issues. Maybe try it again after a while.

Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Rim wrote:I just tested purchasing Pro-L and Pro-G here, and we had no issues. Maybe try it again after a while.

Rim
Ok

Trassman

Post by Trassman » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:16 pm

I have only been able to get Volcano 2 & Timeless 2, but none of the others. I got the same error message, and it also asked me to contact iTunes support to complete the transaction. Now I'm just waiting for their reply. I was able to get the ClassicVerb Pro in the middle of the others not working, so it is a bit of a mystery.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:41 am

Trassman wrote:I have only been able to get Volcano 2 & Timeless 2, but none of the others. I got the same error message, and it also asked me to contact iTunes support to complete the transaction. Now I'm just waiting for their reply. I was able to get the ClassicVerb Pro in the middle of the others not working, so it is a bit of a mystery.
I got the same message. I had just purchased ProD ProC with no problem then I re- installed every plugin I own then went to buy the last ones and now I can't buy anything inside Auria. I purchased an app in the App Store to make sure it wasn't my visa and it purchased fine so not sure what's up either.

Trassman

Post by Trassman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 am

I just heard back from iTunes support, but the issue requires extra assistance, so it could take up to a week to solve. I also deleted and re-installed Auria, restored previous purchases, but still can't get Saturn, Pro G, Pro C or Pro L plug-ins. Volcano and Timeless are awesome, so at least I got those.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:35 am

These kind of messages are usually related to either in-app purchase restrictions on your account, or to issues with the credit card. Others have had no issues purchasing all the plugins.

Rim

Trassman

Post by Trassman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:03 am

Rim,
I was able to purchase the ClassicVerb Pro after not being able to get the others. I also purchased another app without problems. Just thought this might help, as I haven't seen any other comments about the new plug-ins. It's just a bit frustrating, thats all. Thanks.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:22 am

That is frustrating... I'm not sure what to suggest, as these messages are generated by Apple, not an app. I checked, and others have been able to purchase all the plugins. I have definitely seen these messages before, and they have always been associated with limits imposed by Apple as a security measure, or a credit card at the limit. It'll allow you to purchase lower priced ones, but will block higher priced ones.

Rim

Trassman

Post by Trassman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:57 am

Thanks Rim. I guess the security measure is a good thing. I'll just have to wait a bit longer. These new plug-ins are a great addition to the best DAW available for iOS. Hopefully FabFilter will offer a synth soon too :wink:

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:36 am

I just checked the Fabfilter web site and Auria users just got almost all of their pro plugins for the price of 1 ProL for the PC or MAC. ProL $219.00

This is amazing and thanks to Rim and everyone who gets these deals for us. I think my Auria is complete now with multiple delays, EQ , distortion, guitar FX, reverbs, filters, limiters, expander/gates,
This Auria experience is the most audio fun I've had in years.
Can't say thanks enough.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Ok so I went out and purchased $100 app card just in case it had something to do with my credit card and loaded my account and I was able to download the ProL but with still more than $55 left I was unable to purchase anything more in the Auria plugin store. I got the same screen warning to contact iTunes to complete the transaction. I've never seen this before especially with an iTunes card. Any ideas?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Maybe there's some issue on the apple side with their servers. Have you gotten any info from them about it yet?

Rim

Trassman

Post by Trassman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Not yet. I've had one reply from iTunes support, but said they need extra assistance for this issue. It could take up to a week, but I'll let you know when I do hear back from them. I also have a $100 gift card credit on my iTunes account, as well as my creditcard. iTunes support is a painful process :?

Trassman

Post by Trassman » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:10 am

I just heard back from iTunes, and they've fixed the problem for me.
I've successfully got the FF plug-ins now :D
I still don't know why it wasn't working in the first place.
So, write to iTunes support to get it sorted.