Problems with my high voltage loops

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Addison

Problems with my high voltage loops

Post by Addison » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 am

Ok these loops sound great, I bought pack 1 and Hollywood drums. They are first at different sample rates one is at 44.1 the other at 48k. One would think that the sample frequencies would be the same oh well. Not interchangeable.
But here is the worst part of all. Created a new session, at 44.1 and imported drum loops from the file called 68 bpm folder. Changed my auria settings to match 68 bpm so as to work in grid mode. The loops I bought which came in varying bpm folders are not individually labeled. None of the loops in the file marked 68 bpm are at that tempo, nor do they work in any grid close to 68 bpm. Please get this fixed as otherwise these loops are useless. I should not have to use beat detective to find the tempo of a loop pack I just bought.

Anybody else got issues with these loops?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Problems with my high voltage loops

Post by Rim » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:08 am

Others have reported this as well. We've let Hollywood loops know about this, and they are fixing it asap.

Thanks,
Rim

scottrockenfield

Re: Problems with my high voltage loops

Post by scottrockenfield » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:30 pm

We are so sorry for the slight delay in joining this thread, and for the tempo problems you are experiencing regarding High Votage and pack 1 68 Bpm...Our team of audio dudes are reviewing the drum loops and will get back you as soon as possible. Auria has been a fantastic product and we are excited to continue to offer as many great products as we can, so apologies again for the inconvenience !! back at ya's- Scott Rockenfield-Owner- Hollywood Loops, Inc.