Jamup

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

anton06
Expert

Re: Jamup

Post by anton06 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:59 am

Hey RIM, i erased Auria after having saved all my project in my computer and I re-uploaded Auria and the CONVOLUTION REVERB LIBRARY is still empty...I did a 2 hours work for nothing...since the new update with the jam plug and all the rest CONVOLUTION LIBRARY doesn't work anymore...library is just empty...why?? I did what you advised me to do: re-uploading Auria but nothing changed...please help
Thanks

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:55 am

Instead of restoring from your backup, you should do this: Delete Auria, then go to the app store and purchase Auria again. You will not be charged again for this purchase. If you do it this way, the convolution reverb will be restored properly.

To get your other purchases back, press the Restore Purchases button in the Auria store. This will also install Jam Up.

Rim

anton06
Expert

Post by anton06 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:20 am

Rim, it is exactly what I did...I erased Auria purchased it again from the AppStore and restaurant all my purchased once in Auria...

anton06
Expert

Post by anton06 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:22 am

And restored all purchase once in auria*
What I explained you in my first message is that I saved all my projects from Auria to my computer not to lose them...but I did exactly what you say...no convolution reverb library...a totally blank plug with no possibility to use it...perhaps the French AppStore didn't solve this anomaly...

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:36 am

This is very odd. Can you check to see if your IR Files folder is missing? To do this, just connect your iPad to your computer, and use iTunes to see the folders in Auria.

Rim

anton06
Expert

Post by anton06 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:00 am

RIM, in the IR Files the files are here 80's room, 2ndVx.irf etc...
The name of ir files is written like this: IR Files
Should the word file should be written with a F or a f ???
It's written IR Files
But in Auria it's empty...
Thanks a lot

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:01 am

Yes, it should be a folder called "IR Files". Inside, there should be no other folders. Only two types of files are permitted to be inside this folder: .irf files and .wav files. I was a little confused by your response: are there any files inside this folder (you mentioned 80's room, etc).

Rim

anton06
Expert

Post by anton06 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:15 am

Yes but they appear in my computer only but in Auria the library of the plug is EMPTY it's just blank... I can see the files from my computer once I imported IR files , but Auria doesn't recognize the files and its just blank.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:21 am

Anton,

It's very important that you follow these instructions exactly like I have them. For sure this will work:

1. Close Auria
2. Double-tap on your home button, and close Auria in the list that appears below.
3. Delete Auria: press and hold on the Auria icon until you see the X. Press the X.
4. Double-check that Auria is not on your iPad anymore.
5. Go to the app store on your iPad. Do not visit the app store in iTunes. You must do this only on the iPad.
6. Buy Auria. You will get a message that the purchase will be free.

When Auria is finished downloading, run it. You will see the tutorial slides for 5 minutes. If you do not see the tutorial, something went wrong, and try the steps above.

It is very important that you do these steps above. If you attempt to restore from a backup (or iCloud), Auria will not install the IR files. Also, Auria must be deleted. If you try to install Auria without deleting it, the tutorial will not run.

Rim

anton06
Expert

Post by anton06 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks Rim but the steps you describe are exactly what I did this afternoon even the tutorial during the installation which I haven't done from iCloud or iTunes I did it from AppStore ....I really don't understand...since the last update with the Jampack it started...so again I will erase Auria and re-install the purchases and follow the steps one by one....

anton06
Expert

Post by anton06 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Hey Rim, I re-installed Auria and the convolution reverb was again empty restoring the purchases...finally I again erased Auria re-uploaded it from AppStore and I restored the plugs one by one and the Convolution Reverb library appeared back...all day into this...the restoring purchase icon isn't restaurant everything properly...anyway thanks for your time and efforts Rim.
Regards.