Waveforms disappear

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mtclearwave

Waveforms disappear

Post by mtclearwave » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 am

After recording just 1 track with 30 ca segments (ca 1 min each) I went back and picked out several "takes" and copied them to the beginning of track 2. After copying 4 or 5 of them suddenly the waveforms all disappeared from both tracks. The audio is untouched. I tried moving the slider to enlarge the waveform but there was nothing there to enlarge. I did a mixdown of the original track and pasted it into a new project and the waveforms were all there again. Has anyone noticed this?

iPad 2 / iOS6
Auria 1.03

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Waveforms disappear

Post by Rim » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 am

I've noticed this as well on occasion. It's very rare, and I can't find a way to replicate it. If anyone has a sure fire way for this to happen, with steps I can follow so it happens every time, please let me know. It's only a visual bug, so it doesn't affect the audio.

To work around this if you encounter it, just do a pinch zoom (with your two fingers) horizontally, and the problem should go away.

Rim

butch107
Expert

Post by butch107 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:09 am

yes, this happened to me also. Had to close and reopen the project...

BlackBox
Expert

Post by BlackBox » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:36 am

I've had this happen but the sound disappeared as well. I also had a snare track dublicate on a rim shot seperate track. Couldn't get it to go away by any means. Had to delete tracks and re import them. Only had the problem once with that but the waveform disappered a few times before and a couple times audio as well

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 am

Blackbox, that issue should have been fixed a while ago. Did you see this happen in the latest version?

Rim