Auria & iElectribe WIST OK SAME TEMPO BUT START NOT IN SYNC

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

edumol

Auria & iElectribe WIST OK SAME TEMPO BUT START NOT IN SYNC

Post by edumol » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Runing Auria in iPad3 and iELECTRIBE in another iPad1. Wist Connection is activated with no problem but when I start playback in Auria (master) iElectribe(slave) starts always before Auria. It happens the same thing when iElectribe Works as master and Auria as slave.
Despite of this, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS AWESOME APP!!!!!!!!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria & iElectribe WIST OK SAME TEMPO BUT START NOT IN S

Post by Rim » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:27 am

This must be some issue with iElectribe, as this doesn't happen with other apps. Is there some count-in setting that needs to be switched off in Electribe?

Rim

tjpknight

Post by tjpknight » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:52 am

I'm having a similar problem - I but instead of the iElectribe, I can't sync Auria (on iPad 2) and DM1 iphone (iPhone 4), no matter which is master and which is slave. The DM1 always starts FIRST.

I'm only using one looped sample in one track in Auria, and the beats are aligned perfectly in Auria. It's just that the DM1 is starting early.

Not having the same problem when syncing the DM1 on the same iphone and iMS20 on the same iPad. SO dissapointed!

edumol, did you find a solution? RIM, what are your thoughts? I want to use Auria as a base for a live band, using DM1 as a click track for the rhythm section - as it is, this is impossible!

Would also send congrats for the awesome app - if it could be made to work in the way in which I bought it for, that would be even more awesome!

It couldn't be a memory issue, could it? Monitors for memory, disk etc seem normal.

edumol

Post by edumol » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:43 am

Same problem with Auria & Addictive Synth.
Same problem with Auria & iMS-20.
Same problem with iMS-20 & Addictive Synth.
IMS-20 & iElectribe perfect in sync...
and solution??????

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:11 am

OK, thanks guys, I wasn't aware this was a global problem. I'll add it to the list to investigate.

Thanks,
RIm

tjpknight

Post by tjpknight » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:24 am

FWIW I just WIST synced two DM1s on the iPhone and iPad, and they started together fine. Likewise NLog Pro on the iPad and DM1 on the iPhone - no probs there either.

Surprisingly little talk about WIST troubleshooting on the net- we can't be the only two musicians using WIST with Auria, can we? Or is it just working fine for everyone else?

...guys?