The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

S4F

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by S4F » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:26 am

Hi Guys,

Faderport and Auria -indication of channel in focus

This might've been done before - however, any indication of which channel is in focus when switching with Faderport would be useful. Like most people I use the Solo/Mute button to check where I am up to.

Rather than a colour change of the whole channel strip (like desktop DAWs), simple options could be: Colour change of fader knob, change colour of text in scribble strip (eg. to yellow), flash M/S indicators on/off when focus changes.

The other cool part would be to get the Auria automation driving the fader (not just the initial level set). But I guess that's deeper in the Mackie implementation. I'd stick with the 'channel indicator' as my single choice of enhancement! :D

Thanks for listening! :-)

eustressor
Expert

Post by eustressor » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:42 am

Just wanted to add an earnest +1 to AU support. I hope this is something that can at least be characterized as coming sooner rather than later? I love working in Auria and have no intentions to switch away, but I must confess, it's a bit discomfiting to see Cubasis out in front of my favorite DAW on this particular front.

Best to you, Rim - your product is exceptional :)

psykopili

Post by psykopili » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:59 am

I wish I could turn off the "CPU Overload" notification. It's constantly showing up, but there's no more ways for me to free memory, so there's really no point informing me about it.

wettybeatz

Post by wettybeatz » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Hay rim I'm just saying I don't think it will be a dream come through but Slate digital VMR + Auria :o it's over :D

psykopili

Post by psykopili » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:23 am

Freezing multiple tracks at once + freezing subgroups.

Rockinger

Post by Rockinger » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:17 am

I'm a new Auria-user and like your software very much. I own an Behringer X18 and it would great, if I can route each track back to one of the 18 Outputs (like reamping). So I can mix the Livesound without the Band is playing all the Time. Besides the FX from the X18 are blocking 2 Channels. The Auria Subgroups being enough for Souncards without an build in Mixer. I would be endless happy if You will extend the Output-Matrix.

Kind Regards

Custard Gannet
Expert

Post by Custard Gannet » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:57 pm

I wish that I could record audio from a midi track to an audio track without the input changing to a mic input and recording room ambience every time I record enable a track.

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:08 pm

To record tracks (MIDI or Audio) in real-time to new tracks (as a workaround to recording through busses):
-Create a new destination audio track, mute it, and record arm it- set the input to 'Master'.
-Solo the MIDI/Audio tracks that you want to record to the new track
-Hit Record and Play

maximus

Post by maximus » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi Rim,

Thanks for such an excellent iPad daw!

One request - is there any plans, or is it possible to get the latency down lower from 128 ms ? Using Auria with an apogee mic on an iPad Pro 12.9, the latency is just about usable but with no option for direct monitoring I'm stuck with a little slap back, if 64 or even 32 was possible it would be quite an improvement. I suspect the iPad Pro could handle 64ms. Having said that I've no idea what iOS is actually capable of.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Max

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:53 am

The buffer size is an iOS limitation. If iOS starts to support lower buffer sizes, I'll be happy to add them.

Rim

maximus

Post by maximus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:31 pm

How about a bounce to new track and/or duplicate track menu item?

Thanks,
Max

Denzkps
Expert

Post by Denzkps » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:10 am

Hello!
Make mixdown to m4a 128 and 256
Please

jukeboxjoe
Expert

Post by jukeboxjoe » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:20 pm

When creating or opening a new 24 bit 48Khz project, if there is a 44Khz app in the background (and sometimes even if there's not), Auria will throw a "Could not create (or open) project because there is a background app running in a lower mode" (or something like that).

No problem. The problem is, then it will create a "New Project" instead of letting you cancel out. After a while, there are a lot of unwanted "New Projects" being created and you have to manually delete them to keep the project listing clean.

My request is: stop forcing the creation of new blank "dummy" projects.

CasperGomez

Post by CasperGomez » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:42 pm

The only thing Auria is missing is a serious Pitch Correction plugin.

This is desperately needed.

CasperGomez

Post by CasperGomez » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:52 pm

The only thing Auria is missing is a serious Pitch Correction plugin. Fingers crossed!!