The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by Rim » Sat May 25, 2013 9:30 am

I'll be adding a Pitch process to the Process menu at some point in the future.

Rim

ZenLizard
Expert

Post by ZenLizard » Thu May 30, 2013 5:46 pm

This message was removed by lizards. (They wished to prevent the poster from thoroughly embarrassing himself) We apologize for any inconvenience.
— Can you hum a few bars? —

Checkrath
Expert

Post by Checkrath » Fri May 31, 2013 6:34 am

With my workflow, i end up with a bunch of mixdown files which I'd like to delete. Currently, I have to delete them one at a time which is quite a tedious process. Could we get a feature to quickly select them for deletion?

leosaya

Post by leosaya » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:43 am

Hello,I'm a new user for Auria.
I'm sorry if my English it's not perfect ( I'm a french)
I have a wish.
Could you make a direct WIFI data transfer in order to get the possibility to transfer tracks directly from a PC or mac
without Dropbox or iTunes. ( Sometime we don't have time to transfer data though drop box or to synchronize with itunes. And when you are on the way it cost internet connection through 3G).
I wish when i have all my tracks as (.wav) for example and know the tempo that i can through wifi transfers direct in Auria all tracks and create a new project with them.

I hope you can understand my wish

Thank you

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:29 am

Thanks, this is definitely on my list already. It'll appear in a future version.

Thanks,
Rim

leosaya

Post by leosaya » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 am

Thanks Rim. It's very to see that you are listen on what the user say.

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:18 am

I would love to see an old fashioned type VU meter as the master meter 8)

Just got a thing about them like the way they bounce to the music :D

ZenLizard
Expert

Post by ZenLizard » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 am

Jus wrote:I would love to see an old fashioned type VU meter as the master meter

Just got a thing about them like the way they bounce to the music :D
Whoa! If you decide to include that, Rim, please make it optional. I don't want to give up the screen real estate or the dual functionality of the LED meter that Auria has now, no matter what the 'coolness factor' of the VU may be. (No offense intended, Jus)

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:28 am

No offence taken Zen Matey 8) 8)

Yea can't see Rim doing it tbh , but yep would like options on switching if it were possible to implement sometime

Would it possible to make the master fx box a little bigger and stick one In there

leosaya

Post by leosaya » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:58 am

Hi,

I'm hear again.
After some experience with Auria I wish a "Spectrum Analyzer as plugin in order to open it in one canal, or group or master.
Just to view and the opportunity to bypass it . ( we don't need it in more than 2 track or bus at the same time. But in every track , BUS or in the master if we need it :).
What do you think?
Thanks

ZenLizard
Expert

Post by ZenLizard » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 pm

@Rim — I guess that this isn't in your direct control (at least I don't think it is), but I would really appreciate more Drumagog packs in the Auria store. I know that there are alternative ways to get gog files, but if it makes business sense at all for you and your gog file provider(s), I'd like to see at least one more pack dedicated to snares (especially dry, non-ringing snares), and a pack dedicated to hats and cymbals, and maybe a general percussion pack with shakers, tambourine, etc. Just small packs in the $15 to $25 range. I know I would buy them all. I would think others will too.

I am so impressed with Auria and Drumagog's ability to turn my drum tracks from obvious samples into tracks that fool people, believing they are listening to a recording of a live drummer. I'm looking for a bit more variety now – before people catch on to my subterfuge. :)

Checkrath
Expert

Post by Checkrath » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:21 am

Hi Rim

When recording couple of takes, I prefer to use the track view. However, the workflow feels a little cumbersome here..
I have to expand the track view quite wide to see the arm button. Then, after recording the take, I need to unarm the track to hear my take.

Is it possible to:
1) allow me to hear the take with out un- arming the track
2) allow the track arm button to appear without widening the track as much

While I'm requesting features, it would be great if we could mixdown directly to the clipboard

Thanks again for my favorite Ipad app :D

Ps: +1 for pitch shift a region (after midi tracks of course)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:20 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see if I can add an auto input monitor option to 1.10.

Rim

syrupcore
Expert

Post by syrupcore » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Checkrath wrote: I have to expand the track view quite wide to see the arm button. Then, after recording the take, I need to unarm the track to hear my take.
I'd love it if the position of the automation buttons and the track arm button were swapped. Once you get above 4 or 5 tracks, you run into the "where's my arm button?" issue. I tend to use it far more than the automation buttons.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:34 pm

OK, I've added an auto input monitor feature to 1.10. It works very simply: when you arm a track, it automatically un-arms when you play back, so there's no need to keep arming and disarming.

Rim