appli crashes at start up

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

lukeloop

Re: appli crashes at start up

Post by lukeloop » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:49 am

I am running ipad 2, latest IOS etc, was using app for a few weeks and now it only gets to first screen and crashes. Have uninstalled it and installed it again and it keeps crashing. I have pro Q or whatever its called. Any suggestions please. Frustrated.

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 am

another bug: auria immediately crashes when the ipad is not connected to the internet and i accidentally spress the"store"button.

really nothing too bad though.
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:38 am

The crashing when the internet in not connected in the store has been fixed for 1.06. But the other crash mentioned might be due to a corrupt project. You said you reinstalled. Did you delete Auria from your iPad before you reinstalled? How did you reinstall, was it from a backup? I suggest deleting Auria completely from your iPad (backup your projects first using an app like iExplorer or iFunbox). Then purchase Auria again from the app store (you won't get charged again).

Rim

lukeloop

Post by lukeloop » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Yes I did delete from ipad and reinstalled but from my itunes apps section on the ipad, I will try again from app store and see how it goes. I will get back to you soon.
Thanks