Keyboard Shortcuts?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

YZJustDatGuy

Keyboard Shortcuts?

Post by YZJustDatGuy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:41 pm

I’ve been using Auria Pro for a little over a year now. One thing I’ve noticed that’s missing from all iOS DAWs are keyboard shortcuts. I find that it would be the most useful in Auria Pro especially with Auria’s audio editing tools. I’ve used Auria to do post production work for video projects and it works great. It’s just that there is so much menu diving and back and forth tapping on the screen to access what you want. I feel like this would be where keyboard shortcuts come into play, speeding up the workflow. It’s just a thought I had once I got into post production audio for video sometime last year and I started using my iPad for audio a lot more

Laura

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts?

Post by Laura » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:11 am

Hi YZJustDatGuy,
Any developments on the keyboard shortcuts do you know? I’m new here and just browsing through posts. It’s also something I’d find very useful.
Thanks
Laura

I’ve been using Auria Pro for a little over a year now. One thing I’ve noticed that’s missing from all iOS DAWs are keyboard shortcuts. I find that it would be the most useful in Auria Pro especially with Auria’s audio editing tools. I’ve used Auria to do post production work for video projects and it works great. It’s just that there is so much menu diving and back and forth tapping on the screen to access what you want. I feel like this would be where keyboard shortcuts come into play, speeding up the workflow. It’s just a thought I had once I got into post production audio for video sometime last year and I started using my iPad for audio a lot more
[/quote]

Phil999
Expert

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts?

Post by Phil999 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:08 pm

I agree that this could be useful. Aren't there any keyboard shortcuts already? I remember that one can hold the command key, and then a list of shortcuts appears for the current app. Unfortunately my bluetooth keyboard is no more working, so I can't use it anymore.