Refund?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Martin Torres

Refund?

Post by Martin Torres » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:04 pm

How do I get a refund? Bought this app to run simultaneously with the X Air mixer to record 12 USB channels while rehearing and at gigs and then be able to play them back on the X Air channel to channel via USB. Won't run in the background if I have my X Air mixer up, doesn't have channel to channel USB sends (only sends a L/R 2 channel send?), and man does it use up space fast. There is also an ongoing loud intermittent click when using Auria but not when using my PC tablet and Cool Edit Pro.

Am I missing something, If not, how do I get a refund?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Refund?

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:24 pm

You gave a wrong description to your Berhinger mixer. Next time give a proper description of your gear if you want accurate info. Cheers
Last edited by Anthony Alves on Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Torres

Post by Martin Torres » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:49 pm

Actually Anthony, seems you forgot to find out what mixer I have before you started preaching. I didn't realize this was one of the forums full of sharks waiting to attack. Guess this is the last time I come here. Forums are for helping people not for trying to make yourself feel better than others.

I have an X18 not an an X12 and it does support 18 USB sends and returns. Everything works as it's supposed to on my Windows tablet and Tracks Live program. Allows me to record all 18 channels via USB and then return them as individual channels, a stereo mix or both to the X Air. Decided to scrap the Auria way especially after this. Another helpful site gave me the information I needed but I really appreciate your thoughtful, knowledge based answer.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:22 am

Youve given the wrong description of your board in your cmplaint and request for a refund. Maybe you need to read your original post again. You clearly mention an X-Air and 12 inputs. Not an x18. There are a few of these Berhinger models so its important to describe the model properly to get accurate info. I’m proud of the thousands I help and I answer a thousand emails a month regarding iOS recordng. Now that I know your exact model and researched your past posts regarding your issue I now know what your doing wrong but since you already know the answer from another forum I won’t bother you with my info. I’m not offended as I’ve heard it all before and then some.

wigglelights
Expert

Post by wigglelights » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:36 am

Yikes....

FWIW, all refunds are handled through Apple in the iOS universe. I believe this can be handled through the App Store, and will largely depend on how long ago you purchased the app.

A couple of thoughts if you are interested in trying to make it work...
There’s a routing screen in Auria you may have to set up - this works with my iCA4 interface
iOS gets a little clingy as to what app “owns” the interface. Many music making apps understand and allow this, via Audiobus, IAA, etc, but your mixer controller may not.

Also, as a rule of thumb, a mono 16/44 uncompressed wave file is about 5 megs a minute. That’s going to be the same on any recording platform, and hence why most of us iOS recording types purchase the iPads with at least 64G of storage.

Best of luck

AuriaStudios
Expert

Post by AuriaStudios » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Anthony Alves wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:22 am
Youve given the wrong description of your board in your cmplaint and request for a refund. Maybe you need to read your original post again. You clearly mention an X-Air and 12 inputs. Not an x18. There are a few of these Berhinger models so its important to describe the model properly to get accurate info. I’m proud of the thousands I help and I answer a thousand emails a month regarding iOS recordng. Now that I know your exact model and researched your past posts regarding your issue I now know what your doing wrong but since you already know the answer from another forum I won’t bother you with my info. I’m not offended as I’ve heard it all before and then some.
could you PM me the info I wanted to get that x18