Best way to backup Auria projects, presets, and loops for reinstall?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

supanorton
Expert

Best way to backup Auria projects, presets, and loops for reinstall?

Post by supanorton » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:04 pm

Haven’t had to do just a backup of Auria in a long time. What’s currently the best way to get all my projects, plugin and channel strip presets, and drum loops out and back in after a reinstall?

I really wish I didn’t have to do this, but the THM plugin is involved heavily on all the projects.

Corey W
Expert

Re: Best way to backup Auria projects, presets, and loops for reinstall?

Post by Corey W » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:27 pm

You have a few options for backing up your Auria projects, audio files and loops but the most flexible option is to use the Apple Files app on your iPad.
Open the Apple Files app and access the Auria Documents folder by selecting 'On My iPad' from the left column.
You will have direct access to all of your project folders, audio files and loops and can now move them to any of your (Files compliant) cloud services.
Once you have everything confirmed backed up, you can safely delete and reinstall Auria.
Once Auria is reinstalled, use the Apple Files app again to restore everything you backed up by simply using the 'Move' command to move all of your project folders, audio files and loops back into the Auria Documents folder.

If you need any specific help on this feel free to DM me on here or email at Support[at]Drumagog[dot]com