Change knob colors in the PSP Channel strip

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

AuriaStudios
Expert

Change knob colors in the PSP Channel strip

Post by AuriaStudios » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:37 pm

Is there a way we can change the colors of the knobs like in the old Auria where the Channel strip had red knobs blue knobs grey knobs? This would help a user that is not familiar with Low, Low Middle, High Middle, and High filters Locations on the channel strip. Maybe even place a LS, LMF,HMF, and HS Font or lettering. Coming from Waves SSL I clearly see the bad assness of the PSP Chanel strip, I am going to try and do some series of tutorials on Auria because most of my subs and users shy away because they think its complicated. Can we add custom knob and fader colors in a future update?

Rodolfo
Expert

Re: Change knob colors in the PSP Channel strip

Post by Rodolfo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:11 pm

AuriaStudios wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:37 pm
Is there a way we can change the colors of the knobs like in the old Auria where the Channel strip had red knobs blue knobs grey knobs? This would help a user that is not familiar with Low, Low Middle, High Middle, and High filters Locations on the channel strip. Maybe even place a LS, LMF,HMF, and HS Font or lettering. Coming from Waves SSL I clearly see the bad assness of the PSP Chanel strip, I am going to try and do some series of tutorials on Auria because most of my subs and users shy away because they think its complicated. Can we add custom knob and fader colors in a future update?
+1