Automating sub-channels

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Frankv3
Expert

Automating sub-channels

Post by Frankv3 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:08 pm

I want to be able to automate a sub-channel in the edit screen using points like regular channels, but of course, the subs don’t have a channel in the edit screen. Does this mean I can only automate in the mix window with faders? I want to make sure I’m not missing anything. Thanks

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Automating sub-channels

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 pm

In the editor window tap EDIT, tap SHOW tap SHOW SUB/MASTER TRACKS. Now scroll to the bottom of the edit screen and you will now see the sub and master tracks and all automation is the same as usual. This is in the Auria Manual. Cheers.

Frankv3
Expert

Post by Frankv3 » Thu May 10, 2018 10:10 am

Thanks, Anthony, as always you are a big help. Didn’t see this info under automation so it must be under something else. This really helps a lot. Cheers to you. Wish I could go to a good pub right now, but I’m American. I assume you are British.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu May 10, 2018 10:19 am

Frankv3 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 10:10 am
Thanks, Anthony, as always you are a big help. Didn’t see this info under automation so it must be under something else. This really helps a lot. Cheers to you. Wish I could go to a good pub right now, but I’m American. I assume you are British.
Hi. Your right its not under automation. It under the Edit tab list. There are a few things that interconnect that dont show those connections in the manual. This is likely due to how much Aria has grown and by that nature the app has become more interconnected. Glad I could help and I’m a proud Canadian. :D Cheers.

Frankv3
Expert

Post by Frankv3 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:39 am

Thanks, Anthony. I will be more diligent in the future in my search for info. Love Canadian people. Would move there if it wasn’t for the weather. I’m a beach kind of guy.