Split all, splitting several tracks crash

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Markie4eyezz
Expert

Split all, splitting several tracks crash

Post by Markie4eyezz » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:10 am

Hi guys

I have noticed for a while that I get a crash when I want to split all and split several tracks at same time and move all tracks down the time line
Say for instance I want to make the chorus that was 8 bars to 16 bars. It crashes.

If it’s near the beginning of the song I can sometimes get away with it. But if it’s the middle of the song or two thirds in there is no chance.
Anyone have a workaround or to prevent the crash.

Hope that makes sense let me know if you need more info.

Markie4eyezz
Expert

Re: Split all, splitting several tracks crash

Post by Markie4eyezz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:10 am

Anyone ??
It’s kinda important I need to make the track longer to fit another 8 bars in without crashing
Please don’t ignore me
Thanks

Gary
Expert

Post by Gary » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:57 am

I just tried splitting multiple mono audio tracks and couldnt duplicate the scenario. Maybe its related to a plugin you are using?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:05 am

Yes this is an occassional bug. It is usually caused by an extended time spent editing. This includes using the Gain function, Split all,Timestretch,warp,fades and there may even be a few more. Basically it could be any combination of these functions and its why it is a hard one to track down. I’ve been trying to make it happen on purpose for months but to no avail yet I do have it happen to me once in awhile. Including a blank mixer screen after a large amount of editing. If yours is doing it regularly after a full reboot of your iPad ie. turn it right off with the slider, then send the whole project via dropbox to Rim so he can see it happening and maybe he can fix it. Cheers.