New update crashes

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: New update crashes

Post by Rim » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:17 pm

If you go into Auria's settings page, the version number will be found at the bottom of the page. Are you certain it is 2.18, not 2.17?

I would suggest making a backup of your Auria project folders, then deleting and reinstalling Auria from the App Store. Then check to make sure it says 2.18 in the settings page.

Rim

Rodrigo2017

Post by Rodrigo2017 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Thank you so much, Rim.
The problem was that I insisted to open the app from the AppStore page who said that the installed version was 2.18. After read your reply I went to settings and there was 2.17. So I did what you indicate. Now everything works fine and I’ll be able to finish mixing on time! Don’t know why AppStore page reflects a different version of the real installed. I would have to check this before. Apologize for that.
Congratulations for being the responsables of this fantastic tool that it is changing the way of understand recording processes.

JRSIV
Expert

Post by JRSIV » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Rodrigo2017 wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:59 pm
Thank you so much, Rim.
The problem was that I insisted to open the app from the AppStore page who said that the installed version was 2.18. After read your reply I went to settings and there was 2.17. So I did what you indicate. Now everything works fine and I’ll be able to finish mixing on time! Don’t know why AppStore page reflects a different version of the real installed. I would have to check this before. Apologize for that.
Congratulations for being the responsables of this fantastic tool that it is changing the way of understand recording processes.
Awesome, glad you got it sussed out Rodrigo! Rim is one of, if not the most, proactive devs in the iOS Music Production community.
JRSIV's Studio V uses Auria Pro v2.33 on an iPad Air 5 (2022) 256GB w/iPadOS 16.3
Other gear includes: Tascam US-2x2 interface, Behringer UMC404HD interface, TC Electronics SOLO, Sony MDR-7506 headphones