New to Auria

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Joseph Hanna

New to Auria

Post by Joseph Hanna » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:02 pm

but not new to DAW’s :)

I think I’ve done my due diligence in searching the web for the last week or so but at this point I’m still utterly clueless. I want to export stems to another DAW. I use Studio One, Pro Tools and on rare occasions Logic.

I can easily export files. But the files aren’t time stamped and they import randomly into which ever DAW I choose. They’re not lined up in any particular fashion and are worthless at that point. I can export AFF files easily to DropBox but no matter which computer or which DAW I choose the only thing in the AFF file holds is an “old school” Pro Tools plug-in icon. Even on computers that don’t have Pro Tools installed. Nothing opens from that icon. It shows approximately the right total file size but nothing from there.

I tried exporting stems but the only option is a “mix down of the stems.

I tried finding some method of “consolidating all tracks at the same in point and out point but despite EXTENSIVE web searches I get nothing.

Please tell me exporting files with the correct time stamp is easier than this :)

Any help would help and thank you!

wigglelights
Expert

Re: New to Auria

Post by wigglelights » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:00 am

Welcome to Auria!

In the Mixdown window, select "Stems" in the file type drop down. This will give you a wave file per track (with silence between clips, as well as any fx on the channels strips and automation).

https://s3.amazonaws.com/auria.store/do ... +Guide.pdf
Here's a link to the Auria manual which is pretty helpful....

Good luck

Steelgato

Post by Steelgato » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:52 pm

Did this ever get figured out. I managed to make the Stems folder that I can see upon the open project sequence but how do I get it out?

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:00 pm

Steelgato wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:52 pm
Did this ever get figured out. I managed to make the Stems folder that I can see upon the open project sequence but how do I get it out?
Use the files app to put them wherever you want.