Cant hear my drum loop

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

sutrobath
Expert

Cant hear my drum loop

Post by sutrobath » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello.

I just got DRUMS HD and figured out how to import a drum loop to a stereo track. I can see the track, I can see the meters rise and fall with the track but despite the obvious fact that the audio is there I cannot hear the track. I tried pressing record on another track to see if that would bring in the sound as suggest in another forum but that did not work. I checked my other projects and they all have sound. No tracks are muted or soloed. Backing audio is ON. Please advise....

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Cant hear my drum loop

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:57 pm

There is no need to load Drumloops HD into the FX slot and thats probably why the track is not sounding. Actually it is why. All you need to do is what you did but avoid the step where you loaded Drumloops HD into the FX slot or simply eject Drumloops HD to hear the loop. So after taping daw on Drumloops HD,switch over to Auria,select edit,select share,select audiopaste, select audiopaste from pasteboard. This is because Drumloops HD saves the loop to the general audio pasteboard. You must have both apps open at the same time to use the general pasteboard and you must tap on the track you wish to import the loop in Auria. Sample rate doesnt matter and yes you can use all the edit functions that Auria offers on that loop, includeing cut,copy,paste,duplicate,audio warping,time stretching with elasticPro ect...
I’m not sure why drumloops hd shows up in the IAA plugin list in Auria but it shouldnt as it has no midi so cant start by midi clocking from any app and produces no sound when plugged into Auria FX slots. . Good luck.

sutrobath
Expert

Re: Cant hear my drum loop

Post by sutrobath » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:55 pm

Thank you so much for your help. Your awesome!!