How to remove plugins

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

ross.manariti

How to remove plugins

Post by ross.manariti » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 am

Hi, just joined the site. Was wondering how to remove free or purchased plugins from Auria pro. There are are some I don't use any more and I'd like to recover some space on my IPad

Thanks
Ross

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: How to remove plugins

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Auria plugins take up very little space but more importantly is that all the Auria plugins are already in Auria when you download the app and is only unlocked when you purchase them. So they are part of the entire Auria download size. Things that you can do is remove any samples that you may have loaded for lyra as some can be very large. In order to not see the plugins that you no longer use is to re-install Auria and instead of taping Restore Purchases in the Auria Store, select each individual plugin and unlock them one at a time. If you tap Restore purchases you will be back to where you started with all the plugins youve purchased on the list. Remember even though they are no longer on the list , Aurias download size remains the same.Only the lyra samples and Morevox loops and IR files, Drumagog samples and Fabfilter synth patches can save you space but not the synths themselves or the plugins themselves. Many use iFunbox to manage these files on a computer or you can re-install Auria as I described above. Good luck.

ross.manariti

Re: How to remove plugins

Post by ross.manariti » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:54 am

Thanks Anthony,

Worked a treat. Some how I got up to 4G but now back to 1.5G.

Cheers
Ross