How to place Drum HD loops into a track in Auria pro

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

sutrobath
Expert

How to place Drum HD loops into a track in Auria pro

Post by sutrobath » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:35 pm

For Christsake, this shouldn't be such a !?$@& pain in the ass. I hit the copy button in Drums HD but when I go to Auria there is no paste option highlighted. I tried using Audiobus but Audiobus does not see Drums HD. I can see Drums HD in the fx list for the track but unsure if I can copy paste from there. Any ideas?

sutrobath
Expert

Re: How to place Drum HD loops into a track in Auria pro

Post by sutrobath » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:56 pm

OK-I figured out how to do it: For the next guy, heres how:
Download DRUMS HD
Create a STEREO track in your song in AURIA and make the BPM to match the beat you want to import ( Not sure if they have to match but just t o be sure they will work together thats what I did)
In Auria, Click on the Fx button for that track you want to paste the drums in and scroll. You'll find DRUMS HD
Open it
Select your beat in DRUMS HD and hit the DAW button in DRUMS HD to allow it to copy to Auria.
In AURIA go to the WAV page where you see your wavforms of your audio tracks.
Click on the A PASTE button on top of the tracks-theres a bunch of selections there.
Your DRUMS HD track will paste. Now I assume that onces its in the audio track you can manually copy and paste it where needed.

got all the done but....I cannot hear any audio from the drum loop track. Nothing is solo'd or muted, all other songs in Auria have audio when I play them but this DRUMS HD track as no sound....any ideas? I'm stumped!

richardyot
Expert

Re: How to place Drum HD loops into a track in Auria pro

Post by richardyot » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:40 pm

You don't need to load Drum Loops HD as a plugin. It's much simpler than that:

1) Open Auria, create a new stereo track

2) Open Drum Loops HD (from the iPad home screen)

3) Find your drum loop, and select the option to copy to a daw

4) In Auria's track view, highlight the track you want to paste the drum loop to and tap the AudioPaste button. Not the regular paste button, as that only works within Auria itself, for inter-app audio pasting it must the the AudioPaste button.