lost ProQ and ProC when upgraded to new Ipad

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

tak523

lost ProQ and ProC when upgraded to new Ipad

Post by tak523 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:33 am

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been addressed but I can't find it anywhere. This may be an old subject as I haven't been on or used Auria in some time. I just upgraded my Ipad to the Ipad Pro and just finished updating all my apps and restoring to backup from my old Ipad. In going through everything to see if everything is there I noticed that my ProQ and ProC are missing on my new Ipad. I know there were new versions out but I haven't bought the ProQ2 or ProC2 yet. I have projects that I used the original ProQ and C on but they are no longer there. Is there a way to get them back? I don't really want to spend more money right now buying the new versions. Please help! Thanks.

Also, same problem with ProL. And maybe some others I haven't noticed yet. Please advise.

Tom

richardyot
Expert

Re: lost ProQ and ProC when upgraded to new Ipad

Post by richardyot » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:12 am

have you tried restoring your purchases in the Auria Store?

tak523

Post by tak523 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:18 am

yes I did that. I noticed the old ProQ and C say legacy in the title now. Am I still able to get those or are they gone? From what I can tell I got most of my IAP and plugins but some didn't come through like ProQ C and L. I'm not sure what else I'm missing.

tak523

Post by tak523 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:28 am

Ok. I'm not sure what I did but it looks like everything is there now. :D