Problems Importing project into iPad pro via dropbox

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Trash
Expert

Problems Importing project into iPad pro via dropbox

Post by Trash » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:15 pm

HI -

I started a couple of projects using Auria Pro on my iPad 2. I saved these to dropbox knowing that I would be upgrading to an iPad Pro 10.5"

I have now installed Auria Pro on my new iPad and imported the projects into Auria however although the content seems to be there when I hit play it seems to be playing back incorrectly (slow and distorted).

Is there something I else I need to do to get my projects into my iPad Pro successfully?

Many thanks for any help - I really don't want to lose my work and my iPad 2 is straining to keep up hence the need to upgrade...

Many thanks for any help.

Tovokas
Expert

Re: Problems Importing project into iPad pro via dropbox

Post by Tovokas » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:14 am

Slow and distorted would seem to imply an issue with sample rates. I always record at 24/44 so I don't have to worry about it (meaning I don't have any experience fixing samplerate issues!), but I would double check to make sure the sample rates for the Auria project on both devices are the same. (To the right of the song name in mixer mode).

Trash
Expert

Re: Problems Importing project into iPad pro via dropbox

Post by Trash » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 am

Hi thanks for the response -

Indeed the sample rates were not the same on both devices (I think I changed the sample rate on my old iPad because I was not sure it would be able to cope with higher sample rates).

Problem seems to have righted itself now.

Many thanks for the tip off.

Cheers