PLease help with loops and audio files

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Vorgongod
Expert

PLease help with loops and audio files

Post by Vorgongod » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:56 am

HI All

I've just returned to AP, after buying a new Air 2, but I'm having the devil's own time importing audio files and loops. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I copy from audio share,
I audio paste. It tells me the file's been pasted, but there's nothing in the window. Sometimes I find the file in the import file section of the menu, often I don't.

I paste both with AudioCopy and general pasteboard and I get the same erratic (usually - non) results.

It's just killing my workflow and I'm on the point of giving up. Any help or tips appreciated.

pitzipado
Expert

Re: PLease help with loops and audio files

Post by pitzipado » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:57 am

Vorgongod wrote:HI All

I've just returned to AP, after buying a new Air 2, but I'm having the devil's own time importing audio files and loops. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I copy from audio share,
I audio paste. It tells me the file's been pasted, but there's nothing in the window. Sometimes I find the file in the import file section of the menu, often I don't.

I paste both with AudioCopy and general pasteboard and I get the same erratic (usually - non) results.

It's just killing my workflow and I'm on the point of giving up. Any help or tips appreciated.
I would suggest you use the "share" button (next to copy button) in Audioshare then select "open in Auria" this
will take you to Auria select "import file" and your file should be there seems to always work for me-
Best wishes for success :D

Vorgongod
Expert

Re: PLease help with loops and audio files

Post by Vorgongod » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Hey@pitzipado, that worked like a charm. Thanks a lot; you've made my evening!