Mixer Levels

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

firehosed
Expert

Mixer Levels

Post by firehosed » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:11 am

Hello, I have been away from Auria for awhile. I just got a new iPad Pro and I'm trying to get back into it again.

I just recorded some things, when I playback, I'm not seeing any level showing on the channels in the mixer view. I can hear everything that's there, but the level indicators aren't doing anything.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Mixer Levels

Post by Anthony Alves » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:23 am

firehosed wrote:Hello, I have been away from Auria for awhile. I just got a new iPad Pro and I'm trying to get back into it again.

I just recorded some things, when I playback, I'm not seeing any level showing on the channels in the mixer view. I can hear everything that's there, but the level indicators aren't doing anything.
If you turn on IPAD PRO SCREEN OPTIMIZATION under Settings then this will be solved. There is a bug with the VU meters on the iPad Pro when set to standard view. Sometimes there will be no VU meters at all, sometimes the VU meters will be off centered graphically. By adding additional tracks to the project in normal view can resolve this problem. You will need to add enough tracks that allow for scrolling across the screen to see all the tracks. Restarting AuriaPro also resolves this problem. Or if you leave it optimized for the iPadPro screen then this will never happen. Cheers