Dropouts, loss of audio, etc.

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Asensory

Dropouts, loss of audio, etc.

Post by Asensory » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:36 am

Greetings,

I posted on this topic once before but didn't get a reply. I was having issues with iSymphonic Orchestra, which was discussed and ultimately resolved by Rim informing us that some apps cannot handle the bounce process because Auria does it faster than real time. So I have stopped bouncing that app. Now I am having a similar issue with piano (Lyra's). I recorded 16 bars of piano and added one track from Thor and that's it. I bounced the piano to save CPU and after that lost all audio. I reloaded Auria several times but that did not work. Then I sent each of the two audio tracks to Audio Copy and created a new Auria project and imported the. After a few successful playbacks and trying to work out another addition, all audio simply ceased. Buffer is set to 512, the highest option.

What am I doing wrong here? 2 measly tracks. I'm reeeeaaaaallly starting to miss my computer.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Dropouts, loss of audio, etc.

Post by Rim » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:48 pm

I'm not having this issue here. When I try bouncing a track with some MIDI on it and Lyra on that track, it works fine here. Have you tried this with a clean project and nothing on it but Lyra (all other apps closed in the background)? Try creating a new project, adding a MIDI track and just adding two or three notes by hand in the piano roll. Then bounce that track.

Rim