Bouncing track with the effects

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Lonelypunk
Expert

Bouncing track with the effects

Post by Lonelypunk » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:46 pm

So after realising that I can't use multiple instances of jamup im now trying to bounce the tracks with jam up on the end result but every time I get a clean guitar track. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious...

I'm recording guitar with effects record off then tweaking it with jamup and saving the jamup present so I've still got the settings. Making a duplicate track so I keep the clean in case I want to change it again and muting and freezing the clean track. Then I try to bounce the effected track with jam up on but I keep getting a clean track. What am I missing folks?

Also is there a setting so if I freeze a track it can record the audio with any plug ins attached effecting the end result as well?

Must say I'm loving auria but I am getting a lot of crashes despite that I'm using iPad Pro and only 4 tracks so far in my learn new daw/test project. Lost count how many times I've filled in one of them crash reports..

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Bouncing track with the effects

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:04 am

I just inserted the Auria store purchased Jamup on three seperate tracks at once. I also bounced the track in place and the Jamup effect was there. I think the reason your bounce in place did not work is that you may have forgotten to return Auria to record with fx. As to applying FX to an already frozen track you can do this by sending the frozen track out a Buss and return that buss into another track thats inputed by that buss and apply FX to the newly bussed track. IE. frozen track 1 out Buss 1, track 2 input Buss 1. Cheers and let me know if you need a video on this subject.

Lonelypunk
Expert

Re: Bouncing track with the effects

Post by Lonelypunk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:46 pm

Thanks for your reply mate. I'm using jamup stand alone is the problem.

Think that might be my problem I'm not turning record effect on before bouncing. If I could get my auria project to load I'd try it but it's constantly crashing now :-(