Using JamUp on multiple tracks

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Lonelypunk
Expert

Using JamUp on multiple tracks

Post by Lonelypunk » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Yo! How do you go about multi tracking guitar parts with jam up?

I've bought the full stand alone version (as in not through an IAP) and I also bought the all amps and fx bundle as well. I understand you can't use jam up on more than one track is this correct?

If I had bought it through Auria then would I have been able to use it on more than one track?

Cheers

theconnactic
Expert

Re: Using JamUp on multiple tracks

Post by theconnactic » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:57 pm

Yes: if you have bought the Auria Store jam up, it would allow for multiple simultaneous instances of it. I use Overloud THM this way.

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:34 pm

Lonelypunk wrote:Yo! How do you go about multi tracking guitar parts with jam up?

I've bought the full stand alone version (as in not through an IAP) and I also bought the all amps and fx bundle as well. I understand you can't use jam up on more than one track is this correct?

If I had bought it through Auria then would I have been able to use it on more than one track?

Cheers
The AudioBus app should allow you to record as many JamUp tracks as you want. The main drawback is you can't tweak JamUp after recording.

Lonelypunk
Expert

Post by Lonelypunk » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:47 am

I thought that was the case :-(

Is it correct that if I buy it again through iap I'll have to pay for the bundle again as well?

Also does anyone know if this likely to change in an auria or jam up update?

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:56 am

I don't have the JamUp IAP, but I'm pretty sure there are no add ons. In the Auria store, I think you can only get the standard JamUp and that's it.