PRO-Q2 : EQ match configuration help needed

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Cyril777
Expert

PRO-Q2 : EQ match configuration help needed

Post by Cyril777 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:29 am

Hi, I'm struggling with the EQ match feature in Pro-Q2, despite the manual (and video) explainations. The configuration seems very clear in my mind and I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. If someone can give me some help with the right patch to follow, step by step (I ask this because like I said, I'm not completely lost, I must be missing a point), it would be great, thank you !

King
Expert

Re: PRO-Q2 : EQ match configuration help needed

Post by King » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Hey Cyril777,

This should help!

http://auriaapp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14825

King
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________

Cyril777
Expert

Post by Cyril777 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:54 am

King wrote:Hey Cyril777,

This should help!

King

Thank you ! Despite the fact that I already knew what should be done, and in a much more detailed way that what's written in the post, I opened Auria and create just 2 tracks to check for the ....x time and it worked ! I did exactly the same thing than usual but this time, I don't know why, it worked ! I'm not gonna complain... it's like when you have a problem with your computer at work and you call the technical support and when the guy arrives, you want to show him the problem but it's gone and everything works...

King
Expert

Post by King » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:06 am

Cyril777 wrote:
King wrote:Hey Cyril777,

This should help!

King

Thank you ! Despite the fact that I already knew what should be done, and in a much more detailed way that what's written in the post, I opened Auria and create just 2 tracks to check for the ....x time and it worked ! I did exactly the same thing than usual but this time, I don't know why, it worked ! I'm not gonna complain... it's like when you have a problem with your computer at work and you call the technical support and when the guy arrives, you want to show him the problem but it's gone and everything works...
Yeah, ones and zeros, one's and zero's..

Sometimes it's about pressing the right button at the right time, and then remembering when that button was pressed, and then, memorising the whole process.. (Save as - location? - My memory!)

-------------------------

- also sometimes, when the tech guy arrives, he points out that you need to switch it on. :wink:
1 missed step can have a ginormous effect..

As long as it's working now, your good to go!

King
_____________________________1 Luv_____________________________

_____________________________King____________________________