Multitrack recording with Audiobus

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Altostratus

Multitrack recording with Audiobus

Post by Altostratus » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Hello,

I've bought Auria a couple of years ago (I think), and mostly dabbled around with it. Now I've bought a IK iRig Pro DUO which allows me to route a mic and a guitar and use two simultaneous and independent signal paths in Audiobus (System Input 1 > VocalLive > Output, System Input 2 > Bias FX > Output). This works as expected. However when I try to use Auria as the destination I have several issues: (1) launching Auria from Audiobus doesn't switch back to Audiobus (2) Auria doesn't "wake up" in Audiobus (3) selecting "Audiobus" mode in Auria settings doesn't have any effect (4) no matter what I try I can't get the input into Auria (I'm record-enabling the tracks of course). None of this happens if I don't use Audiobus (I can record normally in Auria directly from the interface).

I looked at some YouTube tutorials but they had completely different interfaces, and I also discovered there's now an "Auria Pro" and "Auria LE".

How are these new products different from the simple "Auria" I have bought, do I need either of them for Audiobus to work properly, or is there something I'm doing wrong with the version I have?

Thanks.
iPad Air 2, Mac Pro 2009 2.66 28gb RAM, Yosemite 10.10.1

Altostratus

Re: Multitrack recording with Audiobus

Post by Altostratus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:21 am

Anyone?
iPad Air 2, Mac Pro 2009 2.66 28gb RAM, Yosemite 10.10.1

Fitz
Expert

Re: Multitrack recording with Audiobus

Post by Fitz » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:48 am

Have you updated Auria recently? This was an issue until the last update.