VoiceBand App

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Studs1966

VoiceBand App

Post by Studs1966 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi @Rim. I've just seen on the AudioBus forum of your old Excellent app "Voice Band". Great Stuff mate. Just had an idea, & it may sound obsered, but............ Why not implement the VoiceBand technology into Auria Pro? So people who may have difficulties with Keyboard skills could use there voice to play a IAA/AU Unit via Midi with it, or Audio? Would it be difficult from the example in your video(doing the "Ba,Ba,Ba" into the microphone to play a guitar) you could do it via Midi, instead of a Keyboard?...... So, you have a choice of a Keyboard, or Voice as a Midi Controller input into you tracks/projects........... just an idea. No other DAW(as far as I know) would have this in there software....... :wink:

theconnactic
Expert

Re: VoiceBand App

Post by theconnactic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:39 pm

That would be beyond cool!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:35 pm

Time, my friends... time...

Rim

theconnactic
Expert

Post by theconnactic » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:36 pm

:)

ErrkaPetti
Expert

Post by ErrkaPetti » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:54 am

Studs1966 wrote:Hi @Rim. I've just seen on the AudioBus forum of your old Excellent app "Voice Band". Great Stuff mate. Just had an idea, & it may sound obsered, but............ Why not implement the VoiceBand technology into Auria Pro? So people who may have difficulties with Keyboard skills could use there voice to play a IAA/AU Unit via Midi with it, or Audio? Would it be difficult from the example in your video(doing the "Ba,Ba,Ba" into the microphone to play a guitar) you could do it via Midi, instead of a Keyboard?...... So, you have a choice of a Keyboard, or Voice as a Midi Controller input into you tracks/projects........... just an idea. No other DAW(as far as I know) would have this in there software....... :wink:
As an information to all dudes out there; Thumbjam has an option to "sing" into an mic for triggering notes!

Perhaps you could send MIDI from Thumbjam into Auria this way? Almost sure this would work 100%...

Thumbjam is a fabulous app that many often forgotten about... one of the best ever to iOS according to me!