Recovering after iOS 10 mistake.

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

bomonganni

Recovering after iOS 10 mistake.

Post by bomonganni » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:58 pm

So I went ahead and upgraded to iOS 10 without reading anything here first. Main problem I had was my Steinberg UR22MkII Interface wouldnt play any music regardless of source without skipping, as if it was a scratched CD. Youtube, Amazon music, etc... So after reading that maybe I should wait to upgrade, I decided to go back to the previous iOS. My iPad was restored successfully, although I lost most of my work in Auria Pro ( due to my own fault, apparently I didnt back it up, iCloud hadnt been setup...) Anyhoo, so Ive gotten everything back to mostly like it was, but one thing Ive noticed is my IR samples for the convolution reverb are all gone, and the samples that come with Lyra are mostly gone....I only have drum, and 2 pianos; before I had brass, strings, and several other categories....I have hit the "restore purchases" option several times. Any help?

theconnactic
Expert

Re: Recovering after iOS 10 mistake.

Post by theconnactic » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:24 pm

Backup everything> delete the app> reinstall it> restore purchases> enjoy!

bomonganni

Re: Recovering after iOS 10 mistake.

Post by bomonganni » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:45 am

I saved a copy of project to my dropbox. Is this all I need to do to back up everything in the session? Im a little hesitant to delete the app unless im sure my work will be saved this time...Just want to cover my bases.