iOS10 Beta - New Project Dialog Corrupted

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Zoidberg

iOS10 Beta - New Project Dialog Corrupted

Post by Zoidberg » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi there - long-time audio noodler, first time Auria Pro user. I was enticed to jump to Auria Pro by the combination of power, regular updates and a vibrant enthusiastic user base. The recent half-price sale this past weekend helped.

Anyway, I'm running the most recent beta of iOS10 on my iPad Pro 12.9. When I go to create a new project, the dialog is corrupted/missing everything but the text entry box for the name and the template selection drop down, as you can see here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a0yltryjt3eu ... t.jpg?dl=0

Has anyone else encountered this issue and are there any workarounds?

Thank you.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: iOS10 Beta - New Project Dialog Corrupted

Post by Rim » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks. I haven't tested Auria under iOS 10 yet, but will start testing soon. Thanks for letting me know. Have you tried the non-optimized mode in the settings page to see if it makes a difference?

Rim

Zoidberg

Post by Zoidberg » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:31 am

Hi Rim - thanks for the quick reply. At you suggestion I tried turning off Retina support and iPad Pro optimizations, individually and together, but no change (except the text is bigger and fuzzier :wink: ) The dialog is still missing the same interface elements.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:17 am

Good to know. Thanks.

RIm

Zoidberg

Post by Zoidberg » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:37 pm

For what it's worth, this problem persists in the latest Developer build of iOS10. To be clear: you CAN create a new project, you just can't specifiy anything but the template used and the name (e.g., you can't set the audio sampling rate). Auria Pro WORKS, just not quite fully correctly in this regard at least.