Auria Pro 2.05 Update

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria Pro 2.05 Update

Post by Rim » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 pm

Sorry to hear about that. I can't think of any setting that would cause this to happen. Since you're able to download the same project onto another iPad using Dropbox, the project itself is fine. The most probably cause is that there's an issue with downloading from dropbox itself. Do you have a good solid internet connection to that iPad? Do you get any warnings or errors during the download?

Rim

White Rabbit

Re: Auria Pro 2.05 Update

Post by White Rabbit » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:28 pm

White Rabbit wrote:
White Rabbit wrote:I had the same issue on updating. I was just about to start recording and noticed that it was updating. It hung for over an hour as I went and had dinner came back and it was no further along. Tried to pause the install and restart, nothing happened. I tried to delete the app and reinstall (everything is backed up to Dropbox) wouldnt let me uninstall and would no longer allow me to update the app. I went to the app store and hit update on the app page and hey presto is started loading again and came up with no loss of data. A bit hairy for a while there but got there in the end. I had to restore my plugins after it loaded.

I'm running Ipad Air 2 latest OS.
Follow up to the above.

Ok so got home last night and checked my Ipad and Auria was still running 2.04 and would not update from the app store no matter what I tried. In the end I had to delete Auria and reinstall. That seemed to work OK and I now have 2.05 installed but.... now Auria will not import a project from dropbox, it will export but not import.
By the looks of it it is downloading the project file as it opens and the mixer settings are all there and in the wave veiw it looks like it has the wave files imported but there is peak file info so I cant see the wave forms and nothing plays back. So project info is downloading but wave files arnt. Is there a setting I've inadvertently hit that could be causing this?
Very frustrating, I had two nights at home with the wife and kid out of the house and really wanted to get some tracks down, but alas it was not to be. Shit happens.

I should note that my Ipad gen 4 had no problems updated itself uploads and downloads from dropbox no problem.

Thanks
Sandy

One more (hopefully last) update to this. I uninstalled and reinstalled Auria again and this seems to have rectified the Dropbox issue I was having.