Fugue Machine??? Hey Rim?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

sukEEt
Expert

Fugue Machine??? Hey Rim?

Post by sukEEt » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:31 pm

How do I run a synth through Fugue machine and then run that through Aria Pro? I tried Moog to Fugue Machine via Fugue Machine, then I ran Fugue Machine to Auria Pro using Audiobus ... It would not record, though. What am I doing wrong?

sukEEt
Expert

Re: Fugue Machine??? Hey Rim?

Post by sukEEt » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:20 pm

I am also trying to do the same with ChordPolyPad midi chord player, playing a synth with it, then recording it as either an audio or midi track. Can't get either to work ... Meh

sukEEt
Expert

Post by sukEEt » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:19 am

Oh well ... Thanks anyways ...

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Sorry, I haven't used it. Maybe one of the other users can help?

RIm

Cpu Red
Expert

Post by Cpu Red » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:24 am

This is easy enough to accomplish.

Open Auria and create an audio track. Press the FX buton on that track and add Animoog to an IAA slot on the channel strip. Open Fugue Machine. Go to settings in Fugue Machine and select Midi Out Options. Choose Fugue Machine Midi Out. Open Animoog. Go to setup inside of Animoog. Go to Midi. Choose Fugue Machine under Midi In. Now arm your track inside of Auria and hit record. Hit play inside of Fugue Machine. Now Auria will record Animoog being controlled by Fugue Machine.

I am not sure how well midi sync works with Auria and Fugue Machine so you may have to move the audio around once done recording to get it to align with the start of the track. If Auria gets Ableton Link then this wont be a problem.

As an added bonus you can follow the above steps and also add a Midi track inside of Auria and press the FX button and add Fugue Machine as Midi In. As long as you have Fugue Machine Midi Out selectd inside of Fugue Machine, it will send to multiple apps. Now if you arm both tracks, it will also record the midi notes that you are sending to Animoog. Once you are done recording you can route the midi track straight to Animoog from Auria.

sukEEt
Expert

Post by sukEEt » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:36 am

Thanks! My hero!