Program Change & CC Values

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

fled

Program Change & CC Values

Post by fled » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:38 am

Hello everyone - Is there a way to display the value of Program Change and CC messages when adding or modifying them in MIDI editor? If not, it would be a great idea to add as enhancement. Thanks, Fled

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Program Change & CC Values

Post by Rim » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:11 am

All values should show up at the top, under the project name while you're editing them.

Rim

fled

Post by fled » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:49 am

Rim wrote:All values should show up at the top, under the project name while you're editing them.
Rim
Thanks Rim. For some reason, the MIDI track that I was editing did not display the Program Change value. I had to remove the track and created a new one which now displays the value, very weird. Anyway, everything is working now. Thanks for your help! -Fled

fled

Post by fled » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:57 pm

I think I finally figured out the Program Change / CC value that I was having problem with where when adding or modifying PG/CC in Piano Editor, the value is not displayed. If I create a new project and add 1 MIDI track, go to Piano Editor and and add PG/CC, the value is not displayed in the Display Area (below the project name). Now, if I add a 2nd MIDI track and add PG/CC data, it displays the value. When I go back to track 1 and remove the region that was created earlier, then add PG/CC data, the value is now displayed. So the issue happens on new project creating the first midi track. Can someone please confirm this so the support team can add this as a defect? Thanks, -fled.

adistom

Post by adistom » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:43 am

Yep confirmed, a new midi track from scratch and adding program changes doesn't display values (and doesn't seem to work at all) this is a shame and i hope this will be fixed quickly. Another issue i've found is program change values don't work properly if modified afterward sending wrong values (ie 5 instead of 2 whereas 2 is clearly displayed in auria)