Input Aux1 (L/Mono) & Aux1 (R)

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

BennieTonini
Expert

Input Aux1 (L/Mono) & Aux1 (R)

Post by BennieTonini » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Ahoy friends of this amazing forum:

I tried to find it in the manual but where is it? What are the possibilities with this "input"? (I don't use it but why is it available?

101 here and the search function in the manual can't find "input aux".

Expand my knowledge. Please share.

With great greetings, Auria Pro, on the road; worldwide & always prepared for some music makin' where ever it takes me!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Input Aux1 (L/Mono) & Aux1 (R)

Post by Rim » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:41 am

I think you're asking about the busses? The AUX inputs allow you to send your AUX busses directly into a track input. Every channel has 6 AUX sends (which are controlled by knobs). These AUX sends get summed and the result can be assigned to a channel.

RIm

BennieTonini
Expert

Post by BennieTonini » Sun May 01, 2016 9:20 am

Thanks Rim,

Yes I am talking about the input on a Channel. As your reply is helping out a little bit more,
I don't understand the usefulness of this construction?

Can anybody explain with an example how this work?
Why do you want an Aux loaded into a Channel? To do processing on an effect?

BennieTonini
Expert

Post by BennieTonini » Sun May 01, 2016 9:47 am

Bestand 01-05-16 16 37 01.png
I've routed the guitar Aux into the last Channel.
It gives a signal and the faders is working.

So All the Aux effect is summing up in one Channel? What's the use of that?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 01, 2016 11:48 pm

Auria Pro's routing,bussing and Aux's are very robust. In fact there is nothing you cant do within this system. You can approach your mixing in many different ways. You may want to send a channel out the Aux so that the send dial allows for how much you drive the effect from the channel. You could then stack 4 FX into the slots to have an Aux FX chain. You could then blend that stacked FX track into the mix. So yes it is another way of bussing your audio around in your project. You may find that you don't need or wont use this feature this way but it is simply there for you should you decide to use it. So please continue to use Auria Pro in the best way that works for you and the project you are working on. I am at the later stages of some great vids that I have been creating on this topic. My delay has been various things including a complete rebuid of my A.I.R.Studio gear and Auria Pro updates but I think things have settled down so I can finish up my tutorials. You have a very pwerful daw in your hands and wait till you see what gems I have discovered buried deep within Auria Pro and some of the tricks to use them especially in the bussing system which I have been studying since before its release and I know it well. Have a great time recording with your new Auria Pro. Cheers~~_/)~~~*