Program change problem on the piano roll

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

LEnrOd

Program change problem on the piano roll

Post by LEnrOd » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Hi guys, having a bit of trouble entering in some program change commands on the piano roll. I'm trying to record some bass guitar into Auria but at the same time have Auria send pc commands to my pedal board to change effects at certain points in the song (verse, chorus, bridge etc)
I've drawn in the control points etc and the first pc command switches on and off fine, however the rest seem to send the command but then instantly switch back off so I get a split second of my effects from my pedal board then it goes off again. I've tried erasing it and starting again but can't get it to work, spent hours now and I'm almost out of patience haha.
Also it's crashed a few times whilst I've been trying this, there's no effects or anything running on the iPad just my bass guitar in via an apogee quartet and midi out to my pedal board, running on iPad Pro. I've took a screen shot to try and show what is going on but the pics to big and won't let me upload it.
Also I've noticed that when inputting midi data (program change, cc etc etc) nowhere does it say what value it is, for instance I want to keep a clean tone so my pedal board program change is set to 1 for that but I want to send pc 63 for the chorus for some distortion or whatever, but Auria doesn't say anywhere what pc number I've drawn in so I have to count the steps as I draw it which can be quite awkward, is there a way to display this or is it not a feature (if it's not could it be added in the future :D)
Thanks.

LEnrOd

Re: Program change problem on the piano roll

Post by LEnrOd » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Here's the screen shot

image hosting over 10mb

LEnrOd

Re: Program change problem on the piano roll

Post by LEnrOd » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:02 am

It's not Auria that causing it, I've just plugged my iPad straight into my pedal board with a camera connection lead and it works fine, so it must be something to do with the quartet or the settings in Auria for the quartet??????? :x