Funky Auria audio issue

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Tchase

Funky Auria audio issue

Post by Tchase » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Hello all! Right after I updated to the newest version of Auria I started having audio issues- every time I add a new midi track and switch through different instruments to assign to this track I lose all audio. Simply closing Auria and re-opening it as well as swiping up and restarting it doesn't work. When I switch to the standard Music app and start a random track, stop it, and then go back into Auria I regain audio again. The last few times today this happened I couldn't get audio restored without doing a hard reset. I'm not using an interface just the headphone jack. Any suggestions? I'm still on iOS 8.3...

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Funky Auria audio issue

Post by Rim » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Can you duplicate this every time? If so, let me know which Lyra instruments are doing this. I've never seen this issue here, and I've tested all the instruments that come with Auria several times.

Does this happen on a new project, or only on a particular project?

Do you have any other effects loaded? It could be a plugin or IAA causing this issue.

Rim

Tchase

Re: Funky Auria audio issue

Post by Tchase » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Thanks Rim,
I'll continue to work with this project and pay closer attention to which specific instruments are involved. I will say it happened after selecting some presets in Twin synth (at least 3 different times) as well as after selecting at least 3 other 3rd party synths one of which was iMini. I had to do a hard reset 3 times yesterday along with several soft resets so this started right after I updated it (yesterday). This is an extensive project with 18 stereo tracks of audio so far -of which several do have plugins inserted. I will continue to monitor the situation. I have also gone in and frozen all tracks - as I continue to work on it I'll see if I can replicate this issue. It doesn't happen every time but often enough to be an issue.

Thanks!