Unable to freeze tracks.... but Auria is !

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Cyril777
Expert

Unable to freeze tracks.... but Auria is !

Post by Cyril777 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:09 am

Hi,
I can't understand why almost all the tracks of the project I'm working on can't be frozen. I didn't try the operation on all my tracks, but 3 succeeded, the "lighter" ones, and so far, I tried on 5 others (my project has 21 tracks), and each time, I pressed freeze, the blue status line progresses during 1 second, sometime 3, and then it stops, and pressing cancel does nothing, I just managed to freeze Auria, which crashes after pressing the home button twice.
Is it a known issue or maybe an important setting needs to be checked ? Most people f the tracks I tried to freeze contains FabFilter plugins but not all (there's one I tried to freeze 2 times with no inserts), and none of them contain IAA instruments or FX apps. So where's the catch.... any ideas ? I'm near the end of my project and things begin to move slower (moving automation keys, opening and closing windows...).
Thank you for your help, cheers

Washboy
Expert

Re: Unable to freeze tracks.... but Auria is !

Post by Washboy » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:48 pm

My first thought is to suspect that you're running low on disk space.

Cyril777
Expert

Post by Cyril777 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:46 pm

Washboy wrote:My first thought is to suspect that you're running low on disk space.
on my iPad Pro, the harddrive is 50 % full (128 Gb), so I don't think it can be that.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Freezing works fine here for me. Try creating a new project and add some simple tracks, then press freeze, to rule out any issues with that particular project.

Rim