Auria Pro Store Second Page?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

JRSIV
Expert

Auria Pro Store Second Page?

Post by JRSIV » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Is there a second page to the Auria Pro store? There is an arrow at the bottom below the last drum package (in green) that looks like a page forward button but when pressed a wheel just spins over & over.

I remember seeing that Lyra had 4GB of free samples and I'm not sure the FREE sample packs on the first page add up to that, so I wonder if there's a page two especially with that arrow. Any help is appreciated.
JRSIV's Studio V uses Auria Pro v2.33 on an iPad Air 5 (2022) 256GB w/iPadOS 16.3
Other gear includes: Tascam US-2x2 interface, Behringer UMC404HD interface, TC Electronics SOLO, Sony MDR-7506 headphones

AndyE
Expert

Re: Auria Pro Store Second Page?

Post by AndyE » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:02 pm

I too have seen that arrow. We call it the arrow of sadness. No good will come to he who presses it. :twisted:

JRSIV
Expert

Re: Auria Pro Store Second Page?

Post by JRSIV » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:28 pm

AndyE wrote:I too have seen that arrow. We call it the arrow of sadness. No good will come to he who presses it. :twisted:
Lol, thanks brother. It is evil that the lil' arrow seems to promise more Auria goodness but alas, the wheel just keeps on turning...
JRSIV's Studio V uses Auria Pro v2.33 on an iPad Air 5 (2022) 256GB w/iPadOS 16.3
Other gear includes: Tascam US-2x2 interface, Behringer UMC404HD interface, TC Electronics SOLO, Sony MDR-7506 headphones