Fugue machine

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Skippy567
Expert

Fugue machine

Post by Skippy567 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:28 pm

I want desperately to use fugue machine app in Auria pro. I cannot get it to work at all. I've tried all different settings. Is there anyone who can step by step me through the connections?

mschenkel
Expert

Re: Fugue machine

Post by mschenkel » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:58 am

How do you wan't to use it?

Skippy567
Expert

Post by Skippy567 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:54 am

Sorry. I want to be able to select it in the drop down menu like I select sampletank or sunrizer. I would like the midi notes that I can then use with a Lyra patch. Even when I tried audiobus for audio it weirded out on me.

mschenkel
Expert

Post by mschenkel » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:41 am

Skippy567 wrote:Sorry. I want to be able to select it in the drop down menu like I select sampletank or sunrizer. I would like the midi notes that I can then use with a Lyra patch. Even when I tried audiobus for audio it weirded out on me.
Audiobus doesn't any midi at all.
You won't need to load FM into Auria in order to control a external device:
Open FM, open Auria, set a midi track with a Lyra patch of your choice, open the 'FX' window, open the input drop-down menu, select FM(check at some point if FM midi outs are enabled and sending to Auria), arm rec the midi track and it should be working.
I don't own FM so I'm just guessing a usual workflow(which actually worked with another midi controller)