Rename Project / Rename Track problem

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

GrahamEarnshaw

Rename Project / Rename Track problem

Post by GrahamEarnshaw » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:59 am

Dear all:

I am having a problem with both these functions - I touch the menu item for Rename Project and the screen flashes as if it is trying the bring up the rename window but fails. Ditto if I click on the name window at the bottom of the track strip - flash and then nothing. Same in any project I open. Is this a bug reported by others? Am I doing something wrong?

I downloaded the latest version of Auria earlier today. Using iPad Air 2.

Thanks in advance,

Graham

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Rename Project / Rename Track problem

Post by Rim » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:50 am

If you have a Bluetooth keyboard attached, disconnect it first.

Rim

GrahamEarnshaw

Post by GrahamEarnshaw » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 am

Rim:

Thank you. That problem solved.

Two other problems I am seeing, grateful advice:

1.copy/paste of a region from one project to another is not working for me.

2. I am getting a crash quite often (but not always) when I define and move a region from one track to another. I have found a workaround is to joint the region to another region, and the resulting region is stable. But obviously no crashes preferable.

Thanks in advance,

Graham

kapok

Post by kapok » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:26 am

I struggled with this text situation for weeks with my iPad Pro. Then one day all was well again. I'd had it attached to a Logitech Create keyboard case via the Pro's base's 3 point connection. So a direct physical connection there - as far as I know nothing over the air. Just need to briefly disconnect to bypass the problems listed above. All is now well.

The 2.03 Pro update looks gorgeous on the Pro device - size and colour/color-wise. And the Apple Pencil controls it fully accurately. Last night, while using it, it was impossible to make a selection mistake! Thankyou Rim.

Darrell

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:32 am

Would love to get the keyboard problem fixed. Rim. Doesn't keep me from recording obviously, but drives me nuts naming things. :D

stromberg-carlson
Expert

Post by stromberg-carlson » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:29 pm

For what it's worth, I use a Logitech create attached to the iPad pro and have been this way since before Auria pro launched.

I've not had any issues with th keyboard causing problems as yet. 128 lte model.
kapok wrote:I struggled with this text situation for weeks with my iPad Pro. Then one day all was well again. I'd had it attached to a Logitech Create keyboard case via the Pro's base's 3 point connection. So a direct physical connection there - as far as I know nothing over the air. Just need to briefly disconnect to bypass the problems listed above. All is now well.

The 2.03 Pro update looks gorgeous on the Pro device - size and colour/color-wise. And the Apple Pencil controls it fully accurately. Last night, while using it, it was impossible to make a selection mistake! Thankyou Rim.

Darrell