Tab to Transients

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

magnesi

Tab to Transients

Post by magnesi » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:36 am

Hi

I am wondering however if its possible to do a 'tab to transients' type edit? Id like to be able to get the curser to snap to transients on a drum recording, select say four bars and then split that selection or loop that selection.

Ive tried 'create transient markers' but that detects all transients on the region. Id like to create just two for beginning and end. Can this be done?

Thanks

By the way Rim, Ive just upgraded to the Pro version and would like to say thanks for such a superb app.

magnesi

Re: Tab to Transients

Post by magnesi » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:53 am

Ah...ive just found the transients option under the grid selection menu. Fantastic!

Thanks again

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:17 am

There's actually a tab to transient tool already in Auria Pro. Just tap on a transient, and you'll see two arrows appear on the top right of the screen. These let you scroll through all the transients.

Rim

magnesi

Post by magnesi » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:44 am

Hi Rim

Thanks for the reply. However i cant quiet work out where/how you mean? Could you explain a bit further please? Donyou have a screen shot or a link you could show me with?

Thanks again

magnesi

Post by magnesi » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:49 am

Just worked out how to do it. So i need to select transients on the track, then the arrows appear and i can tab forward or backwards to transient markers and split at the playhead. Thats fantastic! What a brilliant app. Thanks for all your hard work.

Nainesh

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:50 am

Thanks. You can also have Auria automatically split at all the transients, by using the "split at transients" function in the transients menu.

Rim