IAP from non pro version

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Strizbiz
Expert

IAP from non pro version

Post by Strizbiz » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi, so instead of upgrading via IAP from the non pro version, I just bought the pro version, thinking my IAP would be good, but when I click restore purchases I dont see any, I bought several, Drumagog, MicroWarmer, OldTimer, Pro Q, Re-tune and others but none show, does this mean I have to buy them all over again for Auria Pro even though I already bought them for Auria?
IPad Air 2 128 gb Apogee Duet Ipad/Mac

martygras
Expert

Re: IAP from non pro version

Post by martygras » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Nope you get everything you had. Rim should be along shortly to make it right. Maybe try re-installing app.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:16 pm

I'm pretty sure that Auria Pro is viewed by Apple as a separate app from Auria 2.0 with Pro upgrade. IAPs transfer from the same app only - so you would have to buy the pro upgrade within Auria to keep IAPs from Auria. When you buy the Pro version separately, you're purchasing a separate app and you've technically not purchased the IAPs from within that app, so they will not transfer. I think this was discussed in a previous thread - which is the primary reason that I purchased the upgrade and then went with a fresh install. I purchased every add-on a while back and didn't have the desire to lose that investment! Perhaps you could get a refund and do it that way.

Radside
Expert

Post by Radside » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:22 pm

You can transfer the plugins from the old Auria to the Pro version. In the Auria Pro, go to menu and settings. There is an option out to the right side that allows you to transfer the plugins from Auria to Auria Pro.

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:22 pm

There is an option (in general settings) in the full version of AP "transfer purchases from auria".But you can't transfer purchases that you made in AUria Pro to Auria.

edit:radside beat me to it :wink:
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Strizbiz
Expert

Post by Strizbiz » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:43 pm

thanks for all the feedback, so I understand whats going on, at first I didnt see the option to transfer purchases because I had deleted the regular version of Auria after I bought the pro, I did reinstall it but it wont let me restore purchases to the first version ( non pro ) maybe theres an issue with the app store, been trying to restore for over an hour, will give it another try tomorrow. thx all
IPad Air 2 128 gb Apogee Duet Ipad/Mac

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Yeah, I've been failing to restore purchases for the last 12hrs! The AppStore is all too often very temperamental :|