Rims GREAT

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

AuriaStudios
Expert

Rims GREAT

Post by AuriaStudios » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:16 pm

I just wanted to say that Rim you have out did yourself sir. Auria Pro is amazing and I know how difficult it can be and frustrating on restrictions from Apple. You created an amazing product and I sing its praises to the highest level. I have a youtube channel just for IOS musicians and Auria. Im actually developing hardware right now were im running two iPad Pros side by side. I have been in constant communication with Iconnectivity company about there audio interface iconnectaudio4+. The iconnectaudio4+, if your not familiar with the product, allows you to use one audio interface between the two ipads. So my question to you fine sir, will I be able to link two link with Aurialink midi and audio in Auria Pro? I guess my reasoning for this is two be able to run Auria on both Ipads together editing on one screen mixer on the other. My second goal would be to just record in Auria on one ipad and use the other ipad t0 see what Im tracking from into Auria Pro? Hope i explained this right :D

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Rims GREAT

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:06 pm

I really have no idea. But please let me know once you try this out.

Rim

AuriaStudios
Expert

Re: Rims GREAT

Post by AuriaStudios » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:57 pm

Okay sir i will let you know.