IAP Transfer,

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

rickwaugh
Expert

IAP Transfer,

Post by rickwaugh » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Okay, a bunch of stuff didn't come over.

Pro-G, Volcano, Timeless didn't come over.

I have the Goldenglue IR files. These didn't come over.

rickwaugh
Expert

Re: IAP Transfer,

Post by rickwaugh » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:43 pm

Re did the transfer, the plugsin are all there, not the IR files still though.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:07 am

First of all, go into the original Auria, open the Auria Store and double-check that Apple thinks you own Golden Glue. You'll see an "Installed" link on the top right instead of the price. If you see a price, then Apple doesn't think you bought it. Remember to do this on the original Auria version, not Pro.

Rim

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:27 am

This seems to be the same issue I have, Rim. Personally I double checked all the purchases in the original version after a while, but that didn't help.

Rickwaugh did you get kicked back out to the home screen at any point while doing the transfer process?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:55 am

I'm not sure I understand. The question was - when you go to the original Auria version, and go to the Golden Glue section of the Auria Store, do you see "Installed" at the top, or do you see a price? Remember, I'm not talking about the Pro version here. You need to do this test on the original version.

Rim

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:01 am

(Yep, I just peeked into this post to mention that this is probably the same issue that I'm having. In my case, all IAPs in the original Auria shows as "Installed. More info in the bug forum. Plus I was curious if the original poster experienced any "crashes" during the transfer process)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:03 am

Gotcha, no problem.

Rim

richardyot
Expert

Post by richardyot » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:03 am

I had to perform the process several times for everything to transfer over. I made sure both versions of Auria were running empty projects to help with memory and CPU, but even so the process crashed every time, however the plugins were gradually transferring (including IR and Drumagog files) but I just had to keep doing it after every crash.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:11 am

If Auria ever crashes, I get reports, so these should be very easy for me to fix for the next update.

Rim

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:30 am

Rim wrote:If Auria ever crashes, I get reports, so these should be very easy for me to fix for the next update.

Rim
Just wanna say that Auria Pro (nor the old) is showing the crash dialog where you fill out what the last thing you did was (incase that means that you won't receive any crash reports), after these "crashes" (when you open them again). I'm fairly sure it's exactly the same behavior on the others iPads as well.

Johow
Expert

Post by Johow » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:50 am

I am considering my options for the upgrade. Most likely I'd like to just purchase the full version of pro, so I opened my auria 1.55, low and behold it was already upgraded to 2.0. Guess I had enabled auto update or some such. Anyway, I went and checked My in app purchases and it seems none are recorded as purchased. I have purchased drumagog, and several of the library files, as well as micro warmer and pro-q. How would I procede if these purchases are not recorded.
I'll likely wait until some of these transfer issues have been resolve before trying but as it stands now, I can't even use my purchased with my existing version.
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:57 am

The best thing to do is go to the Auria Store and press the Restore Purchase button. This will restore any purchases you had made previously.

Rim

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:03 am

Hi, Rim. Yup, shows as installed in the original. Shows as installed in pro as well. I just don't see it in the reverb. Here's the other odd thing. Looking in the old Auria, all I see is golden glue, nothing else.

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:07 am

Tried a restore purchases again, nothing.

I'm unsure about crashing. It completed too quickly, but I didn't get the crash pop up.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:07 am

OK, thanks. I'll add this to the list to investigate. In the mean time, an easy workaround is to use iFunBox on your Mac/PC to manually transfer any folders from one version to the other. All these downloadable purchases are just folders (for example, the Golden Glue is in the IR Files folder).

Rim