Auria Pro Beta

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Mattam

Re: Auria Pro Beta

Post by Mattam » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:41 am

Hello everyone.
Well, it seems that my name is not pulled out of the hat!
If there is already an unexpected team of qualified testers, this is perfect.
How long will this test phase? In short, when you think that auria pro will be available to the average user?

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:18 am

Mattam wrote:Hello everyone.
Well, it seems that my name is not pulled out of the hat!
If there is already an unexpected team of qualified testers, this is perfect.
How long will this test phase? In short, when you think that auria pro will be available to the average user?
My name didnt get to the finnish line either :/ shame, have alot of time sitting with it atm
But congratz to the lucky ones who got in! and good luck :D

Steve White
Expert

Post by Steve White » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:46 am

For me personally? I think it should have been first come first serve kind of thing and go from there. I was probably in the top ten of sending in the app and did so before the email even went out. It's ok but still bugs me a little that I didn't get in. :)

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:05 pm

Steve White wrote:For me personally? I think it should have been first come first serve kind of thing and go from there. I was probably in the top ten of sending in the app and did so before the email even went out. It's ok but still bugs me a little that I didn't get in. :)

To some Point i agree. , but. I can understand that they want to have a top crew of testers. My mistake was that i rushed my apply from my phone at work as soon as i saw that they wanted beta testers. Didnt put any love in it. ''was thinking first come/servd'' But again atleast they could include some of us that are active on this forum, not maybe some other randoms that might 'lied and overwrote there apply' been following auria pro since, i dunno but long :D
But all i can say is, im sad that i didnt got included. But also happy that the beta finally started

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:44 pm

Some of you guys whine more than my three year-old daughter, and by no means is that a stretch of the imagination. That's probably what I get for reading the diary entries of a bunch of no-playing MFers, but ceste la vie.

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:52 am

actualproof wrote:Some of you guys whine more than my three year-old daughter, and by no means is that a stretch of the imagination. That's probably what I get for reading the diary entries of a bunch of no-playing MFers, but ceste la vie.
non playing MFers,, ? So who are you ? Lars Ulrich ? Angus Young ? Tiesto? Its one thing to express some disapointment over something.
But to go all in like you do, thats to whine

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:14 am

mugaz84 wrote:
actualproof wrote:Some of you guys whine more than my three year-old daughter, and by no means is that a stretch of the imagination. That's probably what I get for reading the diary entries of a bunch of no-playing MFers, but ceste la vie.
non playing MFers,, ? So who are you ? Lars Ulrich ? Angus Young ? Tiesto? Its one thing to express some disapointment over something.

I was quoting Miles Davis. Read his autobiography for some hilarious one-liners and other literary gold!

Steve White
Expert

Post by Steve White » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:35 am

I didn't see it as whining but if you did, sorry about that.

mugaz84
Expert

Post by mugaz84 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:21 pm

actualproof wrote:
mugaz84 wrote:

I was quoting Miles Davis. Read his autobiography for some hilarious one-liners and other literary gold!
:D when i wrote that i had 15min Before watched a small docomentary about internet haters, sorry if i missunderstod you

agus69

Post by agus69 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:11 am

:lol: buddy, you're killing me!

Nice one :twisted:

ZenLizard
Expert

Post by ZenLizard » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Are the beta testers testing yet? I kinda thought I had made the "Fortunate 150", but now I'm not so sure. Anyone at it yet? If that info would violate the NDA, don't answer. I don't want anyone getting in trouble just because I'm itching to get my hands on Aurias Maximus.
— Can you hum a few bars? —

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:57 pm

ZenLizard wrote:Are the beta testers testing yet? I kinda thought I had made the "Fortunate 150", but now I'm not so sure. Anyone at it yet? If that info would violate the NDA, don't answer. I don't want anyone getting in trouble just because I'm itching to get my hands on Aurias Maximus.
The testers have been selected, but are waiting for the testing to start. Wavemachinelabs had well over a thousand entrants and even after filtering they had to do a, "pick from the hat" final selection. I know if it were up to me, you would have been on the team having seen your posts and reviews over the years. I've come to respect your comments and views.

best,
Marty
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)

ZenLizard
Expert

Post by ZenLizard » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Thank you, although I'm sure it wouldn't be tough to find a lot of very qualified people here. :)
— Can you hum a few bars? —