Ios9 Beta

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Trentsongs
Expert

Ios9 Beta

Post by Trentsongs » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:15 pm

I fully understand developers are not responsible for user experience in unreleased operating systems and this is not a complaint. But, assuming there are no related bugs in the ios9 betas or release ios9, will the current non-Pro version of Auria work or will we need to wait for Pro to be released? Have you tested it yet?

Also, have any of the users here tried Auria under the ios9 beta?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Ios9 Beta

Post by Rim » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:17 pm

Auria and Auria Pro work fine for me under iOS9, however features like split screen are not currently supported. We'll do more testing as iOS9 gets closer to release.

Rim

Trentsongs
Expert

Post by Trentsongs » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Trentsongs
Expert

Post by Trentsongs » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:54 am

After great success with the iOS 9 beta on my iPhone 6P, I installed it on my iPad Air 2. No issues with Auria or my other most used music apps. Audiobus doesn't like it, but IAA is working great. I have to admit, I don't really use Audiobus much so I don't miss it - yet.

Auria has been as stable for me as it was under iOS 8.4. The song I'm using for testing has 37 tracks and many Auria native effects (fab filter, etc.).

On the other hand, there are no earth shattering features in iOS 9 that I would tell someone with a stable system to rush to get.

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:40 am

Trentsongs wrote:After great success with the iOS 9 beta on my iPhone 6P, I installed it on my iPad Air 2. No issues with Auria or my other most used music apps. Audiobus doesn't like it, but IAA is working great. I have to admit, I don't really use Audiobus much so I don't miss it - yet.

Auria has been as stable for me as it was under iOS 8.4. The song I'm using for testing has 37 tracks and many Auria native effects (fab filter, etc.).

On the other hand, there are no earth shattering features in iOS 9 that I would tell someone with a stable system to rush to get.
That's good to know about 9. Thanks Trentsongs.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)