What about AURIA PRO???

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

hardattack

What about AURIA PRO???

Post by hardattack » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:32 am

Sorry to disturb ...
What about AURIA PRO?

Tim

rickwaugh
Expert

Re: What about AURIA PRO???

Post by rickwaugh » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Just felt the urge to add another pointless thread? There are a couple already. Aside from perhaps making you feel you're more adequately expressing your opinion, it seems somewhat needless.

Strizbiz
Expert

Post by Strizbiz » Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 pm

rickwaugh wrote:Just felt the urge to add another pointless thread? There are a couple already. Aside from perhaps making you feel you're more adequately expressing your opinion, it seems somewhat needless.
no more pointless than the message you posted, if you werent interested in the question why did you click on it? Did his post somehow ruin your day? lol
IPad Air 2 128 gb Apogee Duet Ipad/Mac

Johow
Expert

Post by Johow » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Strizbiz wrote:
rickwaugh wrote:Just felt the urge to add another pointless thread? There are a couple already. Aside from perhaps making you feel you're more adequately expressing your opinion, it seems somewhat needless.
no more pointless than the message you posted, if you werent interested in the question why did you click on it? Did his post somehow ruin your day? lol
Zzzzzzzzz.....
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:42 am

After reading many posts about users anticipation of the arrival of the new Auria Pro I realized the basic reason why so many want this new release and why it feels like your waiting for the biggest christmas present ever. I believe it is due to the extreme value you get with the new Auria Pro. Just the new included FabFilter Twin2 synth is worth $154.US. A full blown sequencer and midi editor like found on most pro daw's has great value as well. Soon you can quantize your audio using some of the finest tools available. To have this all under one roof on our iPads is insane and a dream that many of us had when we first realized that maybe we could record pro audio/midi and manipulate it on our iPads just like our desktop daws. This day is about to come soon and as such has created the little boy or girl in us all.
Auria Pro is well on it's way soon and the main thing is it is coming and that this is no pipe dream or rumour on a forum, this is for real. The dream is finally here and we all have this developer to thank. Give him space to create this masterpiece for the iPad music Artists and Producers and Engineers. Stay tuned and stay strong and soon all this wait will be over. In the meantime I watch lots of Twin 2 tutorials so that when it comes to Auria Pro, I will know how to use it. :D lol.
cheers and hope this makes some of you feel better while you wait.

theconnactic
Expert

Post by theconnactic » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:57 am

Anthony, agreed ipsis literis!

Druid88
Expert

Post by Druid88 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Well said Anthony, but I would still like some idea of timeline for release. If for no other reason than I'd like to have the funds when it arrives. Having said that I'm patiently waiting with reckless abandon.

theconnactic
Expert

Post by theconnactic » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:00 am

Druid, I just realized you got a very strong point here: depending on the price, I better be organising my budget if I'm to have Auria Pro as soon as it's out. So yes, some ETA, even a conservative one, would surely help. Rim?

instinctive
Expert

Post by instinctive » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:48 am

Last time an iOS app developer with an amazing product suddenly turned completely quiet for no apparent reason, they had been bought by Apple ;)

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:31 am

I think the man said he'd let us know when it went beta. That should leave everybody plenty of time to come up with about $20 to upgrade.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:01 am

I'm still working on it, and I appreciate the patience! As mentioned, as soon as it's in beta, I'll let everyone know.

Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:38 pm

@theconnatic, funny you chose that saying as its portuguese and thats my nationality and of course means word for word or in portuguese palavra por palavra. Cheers. Nice to hear from you Rim.

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:04 pm

It doesn't really make sense to release anything before iOS 9 comes in September. Just sayin!

theconnactic
Expert

Post by theconnactic » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:40 pm

In fact, it does make sense. :)

actualproof
Expert

Post by actualproof » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:03 pm

theconnactic wrote:In fact, it does make sense. :)

Your momma.